Saturday, June 10, 2017

Day 28 - Amazing Race

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  30
3. Walk - Park. River. Trestle.
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for my summer vacation.
5. Build/Create - Tree Bridge.
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am changing.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Errands, new clothes.
10. Seek pleasure - Rock Lobster
10/10

Brave Act

Ask someone who knows you well,
"What is the biggest change you have noticed most in me lately?"

They said: You are happy, smiling and a tad insane, like the women I used to know.

"Change can be beautiful when we are brave enough to evolve with it, and change can be brutal when we fearfully resist.

Life is always changing; I am always changing. Remembering this gives me comfort and confidence for whatever the day may hold. I drift smoothing through those changes, good and bad. When things get stormy, I take comfort knowing this too shall pass and any current pain will subside. When good things drift away from me, I take comfort knowing better things await on the journey ahead.

Journal Prompts

Reflecting back a month, I have changed in the following way …
In one month, .... well honestly almost everything has changed.  My activity level is completely different, eating habits have completely changed, but mostly my confidence is returning, and I have found my inner child again.  Building, dancing, laughing.

Looking a month ahead, I expect to change in the following way …
I would be completely satisfied if I could just continue with all the changes I have made in the last month.  Want to negotiate with the list, and allow myself coffee before drinking a bottle of water in the morning... however in all honesty, all the rest seems to be working.  I would like to see the creative side crank up, but considering we are just one full month out from BF... well I just dont think its realistic.  However, there is no reason I cant continue with all the rest of things on the list.  After Day 30, I will stop recording it, just because it makes for boring journaling.

Random Ponderings

Today was the day I volunteered run the LEGO Amazing Race event challenge.  I was prepared for 200, was told to expect 120.... but in reality, we only had around 30 people (or 9 teams).  Considering I drove the whole way there, I decided to run an impromptu build for the random kids in the mall and the store.  It was a good way to take a craptastic situation into a super positive experience.  Sort of par for the course of what Im trying to achieve with this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment