Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day 25 - Resilience? Bring it on!

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  15
3. Walk - Yes. but short.
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for my classroom
5. Build/Create - M*A*S*H  (last day)
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am resilient.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Build Room
10. Seek pleasure - Teaching
10/10

This project has been fun... its nearly done and now 
packed up for the event... still needs some details
that will be built on site.  More pictures to follow. 


Brave Act 

Put extra high priority on your health today. Be it physical, mental, or spiritual, whatever has been neglected most. Give it the attention you know it needs.
Health is the foundation for maintaining resilience.

I can plan and prepared day after day, but I can't always dodge the setbacks of life’s uncertainties. What’s important is when life gets me up against the rope, I will not give up, I will not give in. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. I will stand my ground and remember why I set out on this brave adventure in the first place. I will take a breath, look forward, and say "Bring it on.”

Journal Prompts

What is the cost and risk if I don’t take action on my 30-Day Goal? 
Simply - Health, self worth and relationship damage.

Random Ponderings 

Truly KNOW that what other people think of me, is totally not my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment