Monday, June 12, 2017

Day 30 - The end is just the beginning.

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  15
3. Walk - Park. River. Trestle.
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful I completed this challenge to the level I wanted to.
5. Build/Create - Finished Bridge
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am mindful of my choices and my actions.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Tidying
10. Seek pleasure - Dinner with A2
10/10



Brave Act -

Reward yourself with something nice. Really nice. You've earned it.

LEGO Carousel seems like a nice reward, thank you me.

I challenged myself, I took action, I put in the time, I stepped out of my comfort zone, I took risks, I felt vulnerable, and I accomplished what I set out to do. It is not easy facing fears, and the journey will never truly be over, but I have built a solid foundation and will continue putting in the hard work because I am worth and my boys deserve for me to set the best example for them.

Journal Prompts - 

What was the most insightful thing you learned about yourself in the past 30 days?

I learned that I need to take care of myself.  First most and forth right.  All other things will work themselves out.

How have you noticed your brave training empower others around you to be brave too? 

I have not noticed this, sadly.  Many people I know have been struggling a lot as of late.  This journey, although life changing, is only for someone that is ready to make radical changes, and those in my life right now that are struggling are not quite there yet.  On the other hand, this journey really did open up lines of communication with A2

What is one thing that you are going incorporate into your daily routine to help you live a brave, bold life? 

4 things actually.  Mediation, water, yoga and walking.  The walking may be a challenge when winter hits, and I despise tread mills, so I am installing a training bag just to keep active and perhaps a stationary bike.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you'd make it - and I'm so glad it's been such a positive experience for you! My challenge for you now is: Keep it going for the next 60 days! No, you don't have to blog about it here, but it'd be really great if you can keep up the 8+ scores even through the hectic Brickfete days! Can you do it????

    Wink.

    ReplyDelete