Monday, June 5, 2017

Day 23 - Literally and figuratively

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  45
3. Walk - Yes - Trestle walk with A2
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for having the nerve to tell A2
5. Build/Create - Mash
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am risky.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Nope
10. Seek pleasure - A2
9/10

Brave Act

Approach someone who intimidates you and give them a compliment.
I did this, the compliment back fired, however his reaction. I can assume is of small consequences to the process.

My life is created by the risks I take. So I will never regret taking action because it’s what has molded me into who I have become.

Journal Prompts

An area in my life I need to take more calculated risks …  
Work.  The answer is that simple.
However, I also know that I need to take less calculated risks with my heart, literally and figuratively.

How does not taking action toward my 30-day goal affect me and the people I care about?
A2 needs me to do this, and I want to do it for him and myself, to show him there is life with mental health and it can be joyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment