Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day 26 - Eustressed??? Nice try 30 day.

eu·stress
yo͞oˈstres/
noun
  1. moderate or normal psychological stress interpreted as being beneficial for the person experiencing it


1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  30
3. Walk - River to trestle.
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for completed work.
5. Build/Create - Poppy
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am happy.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Sets & Bags for BF
10. Seek pleasure - House guest J
10/10

Random Pondering

You cant just add "ed" to any word you want 30 day Challenge.  Meh.  Whatever.

Brave Act 

Condition yourself to be more okay with discomfort by intentionally doing something goofy or unusual.

"Discomfort is very much part of my master plan."

In order to get something I don’t have, or go somewhere I’ve never been, I have to do something I’ve never done. Which is why I’m willing to step outside my comfort zone and do things that make me feel uncomfortable. As I condition myself to master my fear of discomfort in small doses, I notice my comfort zone slowly expand to include discomfort. I grin in discomfort knowing that’s the indicator that my brave muscles are being stretched and growing.

Journal Prompts

What types of stress has made me stronger? Fear of running out of time, magically turns the procrastination off and allows work to get completed.

How can I invite more healthy stress into my life to replace unhealthy stress? Stress doesn't need invited, it comes, like the sun in the morning and the darkness each night.  However, I think the real question here is "How can I get rid of unhealthy stress"... and the answer is simple.  Remove people from my world that truly cause me unhappiness.  Those that are constantly angry or those that judge everyone else without ever looking in the mirror.  This will mean people that think my vision or my way is ridiculous instead of okay need to leave.  I don't need them to buy into my way, but just understand that we all get to the final destination, the route doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment