Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day 24 - Is that the BS answer?

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  15
3. Walk - Yes - To E/To River
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for silence.
5. Build/Create - Pride
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am persistent.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Emptied van, refilled van.
10. Seek pleasure - Baby snuggles.
10/10

Freedom to be yourself.  Period.  



Brave Act 

Commit to 3 persistent asks. Next time you get a 'no', ask again. And again. Then ask at least one more time.

I have asked once.  I will ask one more time, after one piece of business is taken care of.  Then I will make an open offer one more time.

As I come face-to-face with my fears, I embrace why I decided to face them in the first place. Holding that vision in mind fuels me to act boldly and press on. I don't always get far, but that doesn't really matter. What does matters is that I don't turn around because fighting through the hard times is when I grow the most. I will put in the work and hit it with all I've got.

Journal Prompts

A recent moment I felt like giving up, but didn’t:
I recent moment when I felt like giving up is when progress that had taken 2 weeks was lost in 4 days.  Its hard to watch the steps back but I am determined to keep the prize in focus.  Digging in my heals.  Want my grown boys to know their Mum was strong, not weak and a fighter, not a victim.  I take inspiration from Oma.  I have strong women around me but she kicks all their asses.

What was it that pulled me forward despite the urge to quit?
Re-found pride and my desire to show the few people that really matter to me that life can be ok even with mental heath issues.  Wanting my boys to be proud.   I have a fear that I might have brought my children putting a tad bit focus on them respecting, honouring and caring for others that I forgot to teach them that they have to be their own biggest advocate.  Self love will be taught through example.

No comments:

Post a Comment