Thursday, June 1, 2017

Day 19 - New Month - New Day

Day 19 of 30 Days of Brave

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  Half hour
3. Walk - No
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for the past.
5. Build/Create - New Moc.
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am optimistic.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Laundry, Dishes.
10. Seek pleasure. - I "Callie"d and Soaked
9/10

Brave Act -

In a moment of misery, crack a smile.
As I focused on the past and forced laughter instead of tears.  Staying present and forcing myself to believe that being optimistic is a choice.

"Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be."

Journal Prompt -

When things inevitably don’t go my way today, I will use optimism to overcome adversity by responding in the following way … I will not go into instant rage... I will instead breath into the angry, I will take a few seconds to think... and then, and only then I will choose to react with optimism or instead, if I can not manage that, I will choose to walk away and deal with it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment