Friday, June 9, 2017

Day 27 - Wonder Woman

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga -  15
3. Walk - No
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful friends that help.
5. Build/Create - Bridge with Mounties
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am confident.
8. NO junk - Nope, popcorn and pop, at movies.
9. "Fix" - Finished sets for BF
10. Seek pleasure - Wonder Woman movie.
8/10

Brave Act

Answer every question that is asked of you today with a confident 'YES' or 'NO'.
This isnt really a problem for me, I easily answer questions confidently.  I think backing off and perhaps remembering to let others answer occasionally should have been my task... but since it wasnt, I got this one down pat.

Journal Prompt

What can I do today to act my way into more self-confidence?
Since any of my self-confidence issues tend to be more related to body image, standing taller without slouching is probably a good way to start... as well as throwing away clothes I dont feel great wearing. A tad bit of lipstick seems to be doing the trick lately and continuing to eat healthy has been a big boost as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment