Friday, May 19, 2017

Day 6 - Art Therapy

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga - 30
3. Walk - Park w/S&T 3000
4. Be grateful - Thankful for J. 2.0 
5. Build/Create - Layout for BF
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I will succeed
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Sorted
10. Seek pleasure. - Sketching
10/10

30 Day Action - Choose one metric to use that can measure the result of your 30-day goal. 

Part of my goal is to remember why I actually like myself.  To not identify by those I love or help, but to instead embrace my inner child to be the positive creative person that speaks her mind in valuable tangible emotional ways.  Measurable goal - completed creative works that share my voice.  

30 Day Journal Prompt - I have 24 days left in my 30 day goal to (insert 30 day goal) 
       I will share publicly 4 FINISHED creative works
Which means within 2 weeks, I need to (insert 2 week goal)

       To have 2 completed works  done (1 is finished already)
Which means in 1 week, I need to (insert 1 week goal)
       Complete one piece.
Which means in the next 3 days, I need to (insert 3 day goal)
       Spend all of Monday working on it. 
To hit that 3 day goal, today I need to (insert today's goal)
       Sketch plan




Random Ponderings - Art brings meaning to *my* life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment