Thursday, May 25, 2017

Day 12 - Distractions and Persistence

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga - 15
3. Walk - Raining all day
4. Be grateful -  I'm grateful for my depression as it helped me explain things to someone in need.
5. Build/Create - Series 17
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am calculated.  
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" -. LEGO
10. Seek pleasure. - Cub Scout dinner with M/E
9/10

30 Day Action -
Say 'no' to a pending invitation or opportunity that would get in the way of your current 30-day goal

I cant really say I have anything to say no to.  I have already decided to remove all toxic people in my life, and I have had no problems doing to.  I only have one serious obligation during this period of time, and it will not have any negative impact on my journey.  I guess I will have to commit to saying no to any of my own self-sabotaging.  


30 Day Journal Prompt(s) - I've been unable to move forward with …

I have been unable to move forward with getting rid of things that don't belong to me and also getting the random stuff in my life organised.

Unknowns that make me hesitant to proceed …
Well, sadly they are unknowns, so how could I possibly answer that???  I think this prompt was not thought out very well, however, if you are asking what is holding me back, I can only guess that my need to reach out right now to others has kept me online and visiting in real life with other people that I have mismanaged my time.  I also always have "low motivational" levels until the very last minute.  No real pressure to get these items done, so its hard to light the fire under my own ass.

One simple thing I can do now to gain clarity on the path forward … commit to moving 10 things per day.

Random Ponderings - Im easily distracted today, and I did a good deed.  Both are completely unrelated, but the good deed I did today might turn around a bite me on the ass.  I had a very interesting afternoon talk with a friend that I dont typically spend time with.  It was completely inappropriate.  I have a reoccurring thought, its not helping me on my journey at all.  I have drank 4 days in a row, funny for someone that has not bought alcohol since Christmas.  I am hiding a big part of my life from a number of people.  Im not sure why.  


No comments:

Post a Comment