Saturday, May 20, 2017

Day 7 - Heroic Wunderlust

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga - 10 
3. Walk - Zoo w/S&T
4. Be grateful - Thankful for distractions 
5. Build/Create - Colouring
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am the hero of my own story.   
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - 
10. Seek pleasure. - Zoo
9/10

30 Day Action - Hero stance and statement.  

30 Day Journal Prompt(s) -  

If my life was a movie and it started today, what would the hero do?
The hero would continue to save the world but would always remember that if the hero doesn't take care of herself, she loses all of her super powers. 

What old routines and patterns would the hero break?

The hero would stop engaging with villains and instead invest time with other heroes or heroic pursuits.  The hero would stop all self sabotaging efforts and make smart healthy choices. 

What new habits would the hero replace those old habits with?
Yoga, meditation, art therapy... feed the mind, not the body.  




Random Ponderings -  I AM the hero of my own story, BUT I can also be the villain.   I must remember to silence the villain and allow the hero to wear her cape (or wings) and remember the villains experiences have given me all the knowledge I need to succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment