Friday, May 26, 2017

Day 13 - Luck and Lady Chance

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga - 30
3. Walk - No, I am unable to walk for the next two days - BA
4. Be grateful -  I am grateful for medical science.
5. Build/Create - Adventure Time
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am ambitious.
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Tidy house for "guest".
10. Seek pleasure. - 4 days of J-vision
9/10

30 Day Action - Define the one thing you can do every day, no matter what, that will help you achieve your 30-day goal.

"Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

The one most important thing I need to do for the remaining of this challenge is to believe I am enough.  I need to commit to the 8 out of 10 things.  They are healing me.  I must always remember that I am my own worst enemy, no one is holding me back but myself, and the voices in my head.  The ugly, nasty, mean voices.

30 Day Journal Prompt(s) -
If I wasn't able to succeed in my 30-day goal what might be the biggest reason?
Fear and depression, and the voices that feed the fear and depression.   Fear is the thing that keeps me from my dreams and depression is the thing that keeps me wrapped up in darkness.

I can mitigate the risk of that happening by doing the following …
I can mitigate the risk by slowing killing off the voices with positive self talk, by reaching out to friends that grok me, and by finally taking care of myself.

Random Ponderings - Today would be a terrible day to die.  This journey has really become much less of who did what and when to me, around me, with me.... to a celebration of what I do, when and where I do it, why I do and who I am.  (Who I do, was really tempting, to say.  But again, Im much too mature to say that. See.)

Luck may not be on my side, but chance is something I can feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment