Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Journey home.

It appears that all my posts from years gone have vanished into the universe, sort of sad but also cathartic.  However, I have something to say or more importantly do, so I will start again.  

This year has been the hardest of my life, by far.  I have struggled with depression for years, on and off, and it has taken a terrible toll on the people I love. For that I am truly sorry.  Some of them had stood by me but most have not.  Some of them will never forgive me, so it is time I forgive myself.  I'm hoping that sharing my story will help at least one person.  More than likely, it will only save me.  I need to focus on myself, living for myself, and frankly, avoiding living in other peoples shadows.  Sharing this is not easy nor brave, its terrifying.  



No comments:

Post a Comment