Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day 8 - Quiet Intentions

1. Water - Yes
2. Yoga - No 
3. Walk - Park w/S&T
4. Be grateful - Thankful for the silence 
5. Build/Create - No
6. Be still - Yes
7. Positive - I am capable.   
8. NO junk - Yes
9. "Fix" - Laundry, Packing for home. 
10. Seek pleasure. - Seeing the boys. 
8/10

30 Day Action - Water someone else's seed of intention.  
Dying to say "dirty" but Im much too mature for that... Been helping a few friends over the last couple of days, reminding them that they are worth it, that they are capable and they deserve better.

30 Day Journal Prompt(s) - 
Who made you feel good this week? What did they say?
I have had so much support this week, particularly around two parts of my life, the 'creative' me, and the 'friend' me.  Words have touched and healed me this week.  Words of support, admiration, thanks and some charming flirting has gone a long way in making me feel more like myself.  Or the 'self' I want to be.  Its weird, because this journey is supposed to be about loving oneself, which should not come from others, but from within.  I have to wonder why other peoples voices ring louder than our own.  That goes for the hate as well, I can hear the voices that tell me  


Random Ponderings -  So sore and tired today, chronic pain is kicking me hard.  This is resulting in a mood that seems a bit lower than it has for the last few days, but Im positive that it's just temporary.   It better be, as I will no longer tolerate pain, depression, sadness or stress controlling my ability to function.   Will re-evalutate tomorrow just to be sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment